Healthcare is one of the country’s largest industries. An aging population is putting its stamp on the healthcare industry by demanding more state-of-the-art facilities that are convenient to their communities. ECS has the experience to balance the public’s need for new facilities against rising construction costs and regulatory requirements using the latest engineering techniques, an innovative approach and an acknowledged ability to deliver. We fully support design and construction phases as well as property condition assessments. We provide innovative guidance on constructability issues.
A few we've worked on
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center, Lumberton, NC
- Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake, Dallas, TX
- BayCare Health System, St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital, Tampa, FL
- University of Maryland Medical System, Maryland General Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Fairfax Hospital, INOVA Health System, Merrifield, VA
- DC Department of Mental Health, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, Washington, DC
Did you know...
- Our staff size, experience and geography enable us to provide comprehensive services to our clients when they need them
- Services include Geotechnical, Construction Materials Testing, Facilities and Environmental including Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) , OSHA Compliance Testing and Training & Microbial Testing and Employee Monitoring for Chemical Exposure