STEM Halloween Projects
With the crisp autumn air and changing leaves, it’s time to celebrate fall. Halloween is around the corner and we wanted to share some fun STEM-inspired activities you can do with your family. Enjoy these spectacularly spooky STEM Halloween projects!
- Lego gummy mummies – combine science with history for this fun project.
- Spider web activity – learn how spiders use vibrations.
- Building structures with candy pumpkins
- Pumpkin catapults
- Pumpkin brush bots – pumpkin robots, need we say more?
- Pumpkin with squishy circuits – use a pool noodle and this could even be part of your Halloween decorations.
- Fizzing pumpkin treasure rocks – watch the chemical reaction and reveal a fun surprise
- Dissolving candy corn – use different candies and compare how quickly they dissolve
- Design a monster
For more fun ideas of STEM related projects, check out: