- About Us
- Lessons Learned
- Contact us
This policy describes the types of information Engineering Consulting Services, Ltd. and its group of companies (collectively “ECS”) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.ecslimited.com and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website
- When you interact with our applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- And, generally, on the ECS blog (For additional data collection and other policies specifically related to the ECS blog, please review the privacy information linked to that site.)
ECS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected through its adherence to this policy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of ECS. ECS reserves the right to change this policy from time to time.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information, such as zip code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
ECS also uses iCIMS, a third-party website, for certain job application and employment functions. All information provided by you to iCIMS through the ECS portal will be used by ECS to evaluate your fitness for hiring and promotion. By voluntarily providing your resume and other personal information through iCIMS, you consent to our use of that data for such purpose.
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Children under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Credit Card Details
ECS will never directly ask for your credit card information. ECS uses Paypal to allow you to use your credit card for a transaction. For example, you would go to Paypal to purchase a training course before completing your course registration.
Remember the Risks Whenever You Use the Internet
While we do our best to protect you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit while using this or third party sites, and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through the Website have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions.
Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
All material and images are copyright protected and may not be reproduced without written permission of the site owners.
For any questions about our policy, please contact:
ECS Corporate Services LLC
14026 Thunderbolt Place
Chantilly, VA 20151
Attn: General Counsel