At ECS we know that without utilities such as power plants, wastewater facilities, telecommunication towers, and power grids, business comes to a standstill. We understand how to address the complex project requirements involved with upgrading, expanding or building these essential systems -- whether it’s transmission & distribution, demolition, nuclear, hydro, fossil or renewable energy. With our responsive service and a thorough understanding of safety, regulatory, and reporting requirements, ECS provides consulting engineering services required by utility clients to help keep their projects moving forward on time and within budget.
A few we've worked on
- Appomattox Bio Energy, Hopewell, VA
- Landry T-Mobile Antenna site, Belle Chasse, LA
- Dickerson Generating Station, Dickerson, MD
- Oconee Nuclear Plant, Seneca, SC
- Caroline County Wastewater Treatment Plant, VA
- Yellow River Water Reclamation Facility, Gwinnett County, GA
Did you know...
- We file permit applications for state, local and federal agencies, and help secure necessary agency approvals
- Our project teams consider existing site conditions, subsurface soils and rock, design requirements, construction specifications and schedule demands
- ECS is trained and prepared to provide GPR services for transmission line installation which allows the utility company to plan for rock removal before it slows the process