We understand that being a leader in the industrial market really means getting involved in the development of "product" early in the process. While we provide all of the core services that make up the staple of our company, ECS continues to also be committed to invest in the organizations that are involved in the economic development efforts of the communities in which we work and live. That is what makes us a partner and a true ally.
Our clients for this sector are wide and varied. As real estate "product" is considered for an industrial project, our first client is the economic development organizations in the local area. Others potential clients we may support include site selection consultants as well as industrial brokers and developers.
A few we've worked on
- Logistiport Industrial Warehouse, Savannah, GA
- GE Aircraft Engine Facility, Castle Haynes, NC
- Chaparral Steel Processing Plant, Dinwiddie County, VA
- FedEx Freight Facility, Sunnyvale, TX
- DAK Americas Manufacturing Facility, Leland, NC
- AP Moeller-Maersk Shipping Terminal, Portsmouth, VA
Did you know...
- We like to get involved early and offer development consulting services focusing on finding solutions to site challenges that may exist
- We have extensive experience working on confidential projects under non-disclosure agreements
- Many employees of ECS serve in leadership positions within economic development organizations of the communities in which we work and live