- About Us
- Lessons Learned
- Contact us
With more than two decades of experience serving federal, state and local governments, ECS is a premier provider of engineering services to the government sector.
Our extensive experience with governmental facilities enables us to develop innovative, cost-effective solutions that expedite schedules and minimize construction costs. That's why we're the firm of choice for some of the most high-profile state, local and federal projects, including:
- The consolidated East Coast headquarters of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) Campus East, the largest project delivered by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).
- The re-building of the Pentagon (Project Phoenix).
- Museums honoring the Marine Corps and the Air and Space industry.
- One of the final Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) projects Department of Defense (DOD)/133 Mark Center development, a 16-acre office campus housing 24 DOD agencies.
ECS provides a full range of planning, design, development and testing services for numerous government agencies and branches
- Department of Defense (Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force)
- U.S. General Services Administration
- Department of Justice (Federal Bureau of Investigation)
- U.S. State Department
- Department of Homeland Security
- State and local governments
Contact your local ECS office for specific government project engineering services, consulting services, questions, or a complete listing of all of our services.